- Notes for reflection:
- You MUST discuss your ideas before and after. What ideas did you have on your topic before you started researching? Where did these ideas originate from? What does this say about your consumption of information?
- Focus on the research process. How did you go about acquiring your information? What were your strengths? What were your weaknesses? What improved throughout the process? What would you like to continue to improve on.
- You can touch on the group dynamic of your research but you must focus on your individual achievements
- What were some of the revisions that had to be made throughout the research process?
- Welcome to the new school year! If you have made it to this website you are in great shape. Please head over to the syllabus tab and read over the syllabus with your parents. After you have done this click on the appropriate link below and answer the questions to ensure that you have read over the syllabus. This will count as your first homework assignment. Make sure you click on the correct options!
Syllabus Electronic Signature Page
*Update: Make sure you guys are logging in with your CPS account email. Everyone should have one.
If you do not, send me an email if you have not done so already or ask me in class.